Google Places page setup:
One of the best things you can do to promote your business is to appear ‘On the Map’ when people search for your products and services in your area.
Your Google Places page is the key to your position On the Map!
- The GOOD NEWS is that your Google Places page is FREE!
- And amazingly, in local searches, listings for businesses which are 'flagged' on the map appear ABOVE the coveted ‘Organic listings’.
- That means whatever size your business, you really need to have your Google Places page working for you.
2 Choices to help set up your Google Places page:
EITHER Do it yourself
OR ask us to publish your Google Places page for you
- You save time in your busy schedule
- We bring professional keyword analysis and Places 'tricks of the trade' to make sure your listing is completed and performs as well in local search as possible
- When you pay us you also get up to £100 of extra benefits towards other services you may need
Here are a few facts that show how important it is for you to appear online in local searches:
- 74% of all people online use local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 73% of all online activity is about local content (Google)
- 61% of local searches result in actual purchase (TMPO and Comscore) - and that figure is much higher still for business to business services
- Over 90% of all search is now through Google
These figures show that if your business appears ‘On the Map’, you have a huge advantage over your competitors... Or you can turn the coin on its flip side - if your competitors have a Flag on the map and you do not, you will be losing out – big time!
Free download: How to Set Up Your Google Places Page
We have prepared a guide to help you make the most the opportunity you have to appear on the first page of local search results through your Google Places page.
We strongly recommend that for best results you should:
- Take time to 100% Complete your Places page according to Google Guidelines
- Think carefully about the key words you use for local search