We aim to give you great value for money and to be as transparent as we can about pricing. When we give you an estimate at the start of the project, we stick within this estimate unless you add substantial extra jobs requiring extra time than we allowed for.
1. One off setup charge of £150 includes:
- Creating the 'Spec': Time spent understanding your business and what you want from your website
- Account setup on our server
- Hosting and domain name registration for the first year (standard price £75/year)
2. 'Design time': We charge £35/hour for the time we are working on your website. The same rate applies, no matter what kind of work we are doing on the website
3. The cost of buying any special software licenses for your website.
4. Time to iron out the glitches and hand the site over to you. We allow for 3 hours for this.
Client commssions a new website which will include a number of image galleries, a design to fit in with an existing comapny 'look', response forms, maps etc etc
Quotation will include
|Design Time (we will not charge extra even if
this estimated time is exceeded): 8 hours @ £35
|Extra software license (rarely more than £50)||£25|
|Handover and revision time 3 hours @£35||£105|
- Vat is not applicable on JSMP invoices
- Prompt payment is requested on receipt of your invoice - and within 14 days of completion of the work when a new website is finished. This may be extended to 30 days on receipt of the £150 deposit before the work begins.
- We are willing to negotiate an ongoing monthly charge to 'sweeten' the initial 'single hit' set up expense. In the example above, a relevant ongoing monthly charge for 2 years would be £27.50 with no deposit or set up fee.
We charge £35 per hour for additional work to maintain or develop you website after the initial design is completed and paid for. Minimum charge is usually for half hour (£17.50), although we often do small 10 minute tasks without making a charge.
The ongoing annual charge for hosting and domain registration (one domain) is £75 per year. For new websites, this charge is included in the initial one-off setup fee.
Some of our more established clients choose to make an annual hosting and maintenance payment, based on the size of their website.